Children’s rooms can be done up in a number of interesting ways. Although they can be hard to decorate, there are simple ways to ensure that your child’s room remains a part of his or her life forever. Depending on the number of kids, you can decorate your child’s bedroom. A theme is always a great way to begin decorating a room for your child. Their favorite animals, cars or characters make excellent themes.
You can also choose:
- Picket fences: Have a picket fence all along the wall of the room for a unique look. You can use strings to hang your child’s art work and adorn the room with cards or posters which your child finds interesting. You can even choose to color coordinate the quilt, bedspread and the pillow covers with the room decor.
- Open up to the Balcony: Have you children’s room facing the balcony so there is ample natural light. Use a color theme and decorative wallpaper to accentuate the room.
- Flower power: Flowers, gardens and butterflies remain popular theme room idea for girls.
- Kid’s Choice: It is a great idea to ask your children to come up with ideas for their rooms also. Allowing them the independence to choose their own theme and making room for your ideas is a lot of fun and makes for memories they will cherish forever.
- Interesting Rooms: A bookshelf and a play area make complete your child’s room. Apart from a comfortable bed, accessories such as book shelves and a storage cabinet for toys, books and entertainment is a good option. You can also use storage bins or boxes which enhance the theme of your child’s room. This will help your children keep the room clean and tidy.
Flowers After Hours – where luxury blooms meet accessibility, making premium florals available to all.